feelmysoul

hear my random thoughts.... they are the echoes of my screaming soul...

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TODAY I TURNED 26 (Part 1) ^_^

Thank you Daddy and Mommy for constantly loving me…Thank you tan, aiah and mimiw..Because even if we’re emotionally distant and different in many ways, we still find time to talk and laugh about life and the many things in it (and sometimes people too who spread gossips about our family)… it made me feel that blood relation will always be thicker than anything else.. Ours is far from a perfect family, I know that. But then again, when I am alone and thinking of who I’d rather be, in my head I still wish for you guys to still play the (slightly better) role of who you are in my life….

Malko…thank you for always understanding and supporting the decisions (no matter how foolish they seem sometimes) I make in my life… Thank you for always loving me and reminding me to act on things responsibly. I’ve told you these lines many times before, I know… but then, I just want to say again how thankful I am for having you… ♥

To my relatives and friends, thank you for the gift of friendship and love… ☺♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home