feelmysoul

hear my random thoughts.... they are the echoes of my screaming soul...

Saturday, July 17, 2010

untitled

Only two people are following my blog site, i know... and i don't care... i'm still going to write anyway.... My posts are basically boring... i know... it's way too emotional... lacks substance... all of it are just random thoughts and i am well aware of it... but i'm still going to write... for the two persons (that i believe) still follow my posts...

Uhm... so what date is it? and when did i write my last blog entry? It had been almost a month i guess... i am now on the 115th day of being together with nani... and i can still say that the relationship is running smooth... also, it had been the longest relationship i have been to so far..(since there's only two)... and i am hoping, like a teenage girl that i used to, that this would be the last and happiest relationship i'll have in this life.

I love nani.... i'm sorry... it may sound boring, again, for the nth time, but i just can't help but say those words at the moment... i am still so grateful of having him in my life... and will forever be grateful for the lot of things that he taught, teaching and will teach me for the coming days of our lives...

I do not know if it is just a state of my mind, but i know, everyday, i try to become a much better person, not just for myself, but also for him... Everyday, i try to be more responsible for my actions, more matured in my thoughts and in the way i'm handling different situations in life... I try to be more cheerful and optimistic towards other people and my job... i tend to be more relaxed when under unexpected circumstances...

Nani affects my being positively... and i am loving it... he taught me more than i hope i can learn from him... he give me things and love that were beyond my expectations. He shows me he cares in the simplest of things that he does for me...

I love him... it's corny, it's pathetic, it's (sound) childish at the moment, but i love him... and i will not stop loving him... not now... not yet.... not ever... It may be too early to assume, but he's the man that i wnat to spend the rest of my life with (current state of mind)...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home