feelmysoul

hear my random thoughts.... they are the echoes of my screaming soul...

Thursday, June 17, 2010

BLOGGING AS PROMISED

uhm... can't sleep..i really find going to the office on weekdays boring lately... parang pauit-ulit na lang kasi ang ginagawa...

kung may bago man sa mga gawain, pakiramdam ko, hindi ko na nagagawa ng tama at maayos ang mga dapat kong gawin..

it's like i'll start my day with a cup of coffee... uupo sa harap ng luma at napakabagal na desktop computer. kung may naiwan na trabaho from the previous day or may makitang new task, umpisahan ko un right away... sometimes i'll find it interesting, most of the time, i don't...

parang naghahanap ako ng bago pero di ko naman malaman kung ano yun. parang gusto kong gumawa ng isang bagay na may kabuluhan... isang bagay na astig... isang bagay na tanging ako lang ang makakagwa... but the problem is, i can't even figure out what i want and love to do... what is it that i've been wanting and longing to do...something na fulfiling...

i love facebooking, all right... like i do it even during working hours... i do it when i got home and stay up super, super late because i love facebooking... i don't play games on facebook... nope... not anymore... i just want to read on what other people are interested in doing...i just love posting and keeping my friends updated on my already boring and monotonous life... i just love posting mini or short blogs everyday... but i don't think that "facebooking" is something that i want to do forever..

but i love to write...so much! i love to write about the non-sense things that had caught my interest...i love to write even if no one is reading my writings... i love to write even if others get bored with my stories..

i love to write... and i can spend everyday writing stuffs... just writing... i have always wanted to become a good writer... and i need a fresh start... people who believe and trust that i can write well and do better in each article...

i love to write and earn money out of it... but how? urgh! now this blog is giving me headaches... i wish i am a writer... a real one... with books being published and followed by many... followed by millions... i wish i had think about writing the Twilight Saga even before Stephanie Meyer did... or the Harry Potter series... or those of Dan Brown and Sydney Sheldon books....ay sige na nga... kahit na yung kay Bob Ong na lang... BASTA I WANT TO BE A WRITER... I WANT TO SEE MY BOOKS BEING SOLD TO MANY... BEING FOLLOWED BY MILLIONS... I WANT TO WRITE A BOOK UNTIL I CAN NO LONGER SEE THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING... UNTIL I CAN NO LONGER PRESS A SINGLE KEY ON MY LAPTOP....I WANT TO BECOME A WRITER... A GOOD ONE, AT THAT!

now...uhm...can anyone tell me where to start? please? do i have anymore followers? will there be any comments in this? do i have a potential? somebody tell me pleeeeaaaassssseeeee!!!!!!! *desperately screaming*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home