feelmysoul

hear my random thoughts.... they are the echoes of my screaming soul...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A FORBIDDEN LOVE AFFAIR: THE GARFIELD BAUSAS LOVE STORY

It was a bright day but my loneliness echoes through my wails…. I am only a few months old (although for my kind, a month might already be equal to a couple of earth years), yet they already decided to take me and my sibling away from our mom.

That was a long journey…I was so sad on our way to the office, where the different persons to take care of us were working. My sister, on the other hand, appears to be excited about everything…and I can’t understand her why. We were taken away from our mom.. Then a few hours later, we too, will be spending the rest of our lives apart… how can she be glad about that?

In the office, I was perplexed at first and was not really expecting all the attention of almost everyone who saw us there.. They were touching us, caressing us, and telling us how cute we were. It seems like everyone wants to take us home and care for us. It somehow made me feel a bit at ease and helped me shun the sorrow that I feel inside. I had been away from my mom for a few hours and I am really longing for someone to cuddle me and keep me warm.

But I don’t want to just go home with anyone.. I want someone with a good heart… someone who is capable of treating me right and who can make me feel special. Someone whom I can look up to and depend on, but who will not looked and stepped down on me just because we are not of the same kind.

I know the right one is just here. I can feel him around. And I am praying fervently that he can feel me too. I am wishing that he too, can hear my heart throbs… Then suddenly I heard a very funny voice that talks animatedly….and it’s coming towards me…. Until finally, a pair of little hands lifted me up and held me so close to his own heart. And I feel mine beat in sync with his and then he said: “You’re such a cute thing! How I wish you are mine…” then silence followed. Everyone around me, including him are still talking and laughing at each other. But my world seems to be lost in that moment. “What did he mean when he said I was not his?”

The clock ticks and another day is finally coming towards the end… I’ve heard from everyone that pass by that the person who is supposed to take me home was not around. And I am wishing to either go back to my mom, or to be taken by the man whom I felt that inexplicable feeling with just the sound of his voice.

The moment seems endless, until finally, a decision has been made. Maybe the Gods and the Goddesses has searched my heart and find the longing I have for him inside that they decided to grant my only wish at that moment.

And so we went home together. The place where he dwells may not be as expensive and as vast as the place where I came from. But it feels home like no other.

Each day that pass was just proof that my thoughts were right about him. He was so caring, so thoughtful and so affectionate. He never let me starve and as much as he could, he buys me food that I doubt, have tasted by most of my kind. He makes sure that each meal is a sumptuous meal for me. He even allows me to have a share of what he eats. He provides me with a comfortable place where I can sleep well and rest all day. He sometimes sleep so late spending the night playing with me or just cuddling me close to his heart, as he did the first time. Yet every morning, he wakes up too early so that I can attend to my personal needs. He talks about me with his friends and I can sense just how proud he is of me…

At first I wasn’t certain about my feelings for him. But it doesn’t have to take really long to figure it all out.. I am in love… and I was torn between wishing that he feels the same way and being against the feeling since I am aware that we are not of the same kind…

Until one day, his words took me by surprise. He asked me to marry him. I was really shocked and unsure if I heard him said the right thing or was he just practicing on me since I am very much aware too that his friends are teasing him with the girl who lives just across our home.

I looked in his eyes and I felt all the sincerity in his words.. I don’t have to think twice.. This don’t need to take long and I don’t really have to think about it too much.. Right there and then, I accepted his proposal… Just a few days later, with the help of his friend, we got married.

It haven’t been a year since we first met and we’re already married. We love each other and I don’t care if a lot of his kind or my kind will call me a bitch for a decision I hastily made. Yeah, right… I am a bitch… a real one…because I am a female dog who fell in love and is being loved by an ordinary man….

INSPIRED LANG SA OVER NA SWEETNESS NI MIKE BAUSAS SA ASO NIYA.. HAHAHA >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home