feelmysoul

hear my random thoughts.... they are the echoes of my screaming soul...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just an Old Poem

I used to be an old dusty book
In an old and filthy library
My torn pages are longing to be read
My faded texts and stories are waiting to be told.

Because people only come and go
No one dared to turn my pages
No one dared to listen to my screaming soul.

And then you came
Right before i rot on the shelf
Right before i die with my hopes.

And from then on, when i expected it the least
I felt your presence through my pages.

Suddenly someone came to go on thru every chapters with me
To share with every piece of my grief and pain..
To shed tears for my every defeat and sorrow..
To taste every fruit of success and triumph.

And now, I no longer feel like an old book.
Your presence and interest in me made me realized my worth.
Your friendship and love and affection gave meaning to the words and phrases carved in my resurrected soul...♥♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home